Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Smokin Art!

My first sushi experience. My first friend to relocate to the UAE. My first friend to understand the deep of the deep of the deepness...


One of the most creative and intelligent young women I've come to know, Naeemah Petersen has always been a very intriguing person.
Her unique personality and "out of the box" way of thinking, always inspires me.
Society doesnt dictate her being or sense of self.
We found eachother, during high school years, travelling the Walmer Estate taxi.
After all the taxi rides, and after leaving school, we kind of just kept in touch and occasionally visited eachother at work. Over many lunches, many years, many deephouse parties, we've really come to learn to love and appreciate one another. We connect on a level. A level that cant be described... just experienced.

I dedicate this post to an amazing woman with the most beautiful character. #TheFeelingzzzz sista!

I seemed to have missed the fact that not only is this chick super styling and epic, SHE IS SUPER TALENTED!
The very reason I'm writing this post is to showcase her ART! When she posted her drawings and art to facebook, I felt myself completely drawn to it.

Check it out...

 
 
 


... and then my personal favourite...


COPYRIGHT: All drawings and illustrations by Naeemah Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment