Saturday, June 15, 2013

Any excuse to play dress up...

Its Friday night, it’s raining out and I’m in a serious mood for good food.
I’ve been anticipating an evening of dining for a while now. So after making a reservation at one of my favourite restaurants, I thought it a perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone i.e to endulge in the best Indian quisine at Bukhara and, to whip on my latest purchase from Steve Madden.
The fact that I adore makeup, gives one some indication that I also love playing dress up.  
In my personal style posts, hardly is it ever mentioned what makeup is used. So here’s to Ponds BB Cream, Inglot Cerise Lipstick, Bobbi Brown Summer Pink Blush and my two personal favourites, MAC Long Lasting Liquid Liner and Smudge Eyepencil.
Like I said... any excuse to express my love for makeup and clothing...
Have a fab saturday
Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment