Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Crowned RubyRoyal

The beauty journey with Rubybox has officially begun. As Nina Simone so beautifully sung, "Its a new dawn, Its a new day, Its a new life... for me & I'm feeling good".

I recently posted about the Rubybox Beauty Night Out event. It was at this very occassion, that I got crowned, what Rubybox terms for their beauty ambassadors, a RubyRoyal.


Along with seven other amazingly talented and beautiful young women, we were honoured to be nominated to represent the Rubybox beauty brand. 

Needless to say, the evening was filled with beauties everywhere. Women from all walks of life getting their nails and hair did while sipping on decadent cocktails, while the RubyBox team welcomed all with their warm smiles. I can honestly say that I am so humbled to be affiliated with a team of hardworking, dedicated, down to earth and experienced individuals.


Chaperoned by my dear friend Thielshad and one of the loveliest women I've ever met, Pavitra, we definately made the most of the evening. I have to admit though, the highlight of the evening for me, besides winning ofcourse, was the music. The DJ, was playing the most epic deephouse. Sorry, I just had to put it out there. He was "killing it" !!!!

 

Now that I got that off my chest, I plan to share ALL of this amazing journey with you. Let me take this opportunity again, to thank everyone who voted for me and who was a driving positive force through this entire competition. Tassin Albertyn, if it werent for you, I would not have even known about this, so know that I LOVE YOU and that you always ROCK MY WORLD! 

I'm amped, excited, chuffed, ready and eager to start "repping" for a brand and a team that I truly believe in. Along with an EPIC GOD, may this road take all of the RubyRoyals to new heights. Our hard work and efforts is slowly reaping great reward. 

So do keep a lookout for many, many, many amazing, mind blowing beauty tutorials, tips and makeup "how-to's" with Rubybox. Let the Beautfying Begin! 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You look amazing :) I've followed you on GFC, please could you follow back ?
    Purplesparklez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Priya

      Many thanks.. my jumpsuit was by MiliJo (Michel Lisa Johannessen). You should check her out on fb. She has a new range Sacred by MiliJo. Awesome range!
      I will definately follow back. Thank you for the follow though.
      You're awesome!

      :)

      Much Love
      Xana

      Delete