Monday, March 18, 2013

What We Wear on the Weekend

 
Its Saturday night and I'm getting ready to hit the town with my sister. Unsure of where we're headed or what we're going to do, Long Street is where we KNOW we want to be.
Not in the state of mind for an overly crowded venue, we settled in at the Eastern Palace Restaurant at Urban Chic Hotel.
 
 
Cape Town was buzzing from the aftermath of The Cape Town Carnival which was hosted in Green Point. Maryam and I, quite content with our choice, ordered some sushi, vegetable spring rolls and a cuppa cafe latte.
 
Suffice to say, dinner was absolutely scrumptious. Straight after our meal, we headed for a late night drive. No, I lie, we had to use the ladies first. So thats where all of this happened...
 
 
 
And then there was Sunday. The one day of the week when most radio stations play slow jams, people take long, romantic walks along the beach front and families make a concerted effort to cook and spend time together at lunch.
 
 
 
 
 
With my polka dot wide legged pants, red 3/4 length knit, vintage bag and favourite pair of Zara shoes, I was well on my way to strolling down Sea Point Promenade, in style.... my kinda style..
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment