Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"confessions of a photoholic"

So I work a 9-5 job, Monday to Friday. Being a mother of 2, a wife, a cook, an aspiring stylist and makeup artist and above ALL making time for my Maker.... time is limited. Limited to what? TO TAKING PHOTOS!
Besides my turban addiction I LOVE TAKING PHOTOS. Well not taking them... I love being photograhed. Not so  much for my face.. but to show and sport my style.
Im not very trendy but I do love fashion and I really do love shopping for clothes and makeup and accessories and the list is never ending.
Have a serious passion for vintage clothing. The 1920's through the to 80's ROCKED! From the 90's onward, we didnt really care much.. because we took trends and styles from the 20's though the 80's, mixed and matched those styles and just created trends from those era's.

So yesterday and today, I HOUNDED my colleagues, Waleed and Sade to take photos of me. Must admit, it was HILARIOUS... after 100 attempts... these were of the better ones...



Oversized handknitted Jersey: Another Fecking Market (Vintage Market) Beige Skinny: Triple 7 Navy Bow Kitten Heels: Luella Headscarve: My Grandmother's

Brown Long Sleeve Round Neck Top: Cotton On Brown Knitted Cardigan: Mr Price Black Chevon Skirt: from my dear friend, Marian De Vos Shoes: Mr Price Black Opague Stockings: Woolworths
Suede and Pleather Satchel Style Bag: Mr Price  


Blue Clutch: 1 of my very close friend's, Marian De Vos gave this to me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment