Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nevermind Twenty13, Lets Talk Twenty8Twelve

Its 2007! Sienna and Savannah Miller are feeling fresh and superFLY! Why? because they're launching their brand, Twenty8Twelve.


Established in London, with now 4 stand-alone boutiques in the city and selling to over 300, carefully selected stores around the world, their designs continue to be inspired by artistic expressions.
 
By now everybody that follows my facebook page and / or blog, knows that I'm totally inlove with Sienna Miller. Up until this day, I still await the launch of their brand in SA.
 
 


In 2012, the sisters officially announced their resignation from the brand. However, their legacy and concept still lives on.
Its beyond the effortless sense of style and edgy class, that makes this fashion house so reputable and catchy.
Perhaps its the simplicity of their designs and the way they've adopted the "less is more" concept, that totally appeals to me.
Its sexy, but not a"show your ass and tits" kinda sexy. Its funk, but not an eccentric kinda funk. Its plain, but not a boring kinda plain. Their designs have all these feminine traits and characteristics, but ALL in moderation.

So in Cape Town its winter. As a blogger I should probably post designs and trends that sport this season's "what to wear". However, Im not every other blogger. So here is Twenty8Twelve's SS13 Collection:



 

 

#NuffSaid !!!

I SAW. I SHARED. I MUST GET OR ELSE I WILL ACTUALLY DIE! Words cannot describe how inlove I am with this label.

No comments:

Post a Comment