Thursday, April 11, 2013

#WinterLookBook - Part 4 "Look Around All Around "

Being the final part of this lookbook series, I decided to leave the quirky look for last. After a long stroll around Obz, we discovered a hand painted wall (literally a painted wall with hand prints), which we absolutely HAD to shoot.

So me, with my knock knees and Tassin with her pimped out hoodie, worked it.
 
Further onto our journey, we stumbled across a magic wall. So drawn to its artsy, revolutionary ambience, I kicked back as Tassin got a good few shots in.


Black Woolen Beenie: Woolworths Black Tassled Scarve: Mr Price Blue Knit: Pick n Pay Clothing Green Floral Pleated Skirt: Mix Clothing Black Stockings: Woolworths Army Green Wedged Sneakers: Mr Price

This quirky look was inspired by the child in me. Although I'm a mother, I'm still someone's daughter.

This Winter LookBook series was only the first of many still to come. Not too keen on modelling, I want to divert from the latter so that I am able to focus more on styling and makeup. For those of you who follow my blog and facebook page, make contact with me or Tassin Albertyn from The Archive, as we would love to work with anyone who is interested in modelling or marketing their makeup, accessory and / or clothing brand.

Hit me up with your feeback on twitter, facebook or via email:

Twitter: @Farzaanah_R
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/XanaMakeupstyling?ref=hl
Email: xanamakeupstyling@gmail.com / rfarzaanah@yahoo.com

Photography: Tassin Albertyn from The Archive
Blog: www.thearchivebytassin.com

2 comments:

  1. Love your style!!! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww man.. much love Fatima.
    Many many many thanks for the amazingly positive vibes sista.

    ReplyDelete