Tuesday, January 15, 2013

BRING IT, Boots 'n All


2013 has dawned upon us. Along with its endless possibilities, this year has asked to be conquered. Im generally not a goal orientated person. Yes, that was a confession. However, after what 2012 has taught me? I've promised myself that this year, not ONLY am I postively changing my mindset, I intend on setting objectives, reaching my new found goals and fulfilling my dream.

This space is merely an online exhibition of who I am and what I love most. Fashion and makeup are my 2 loves! Well, besides the 3 F's ofcourse; my faith, family and friends.



So in light of how passionate and goal driven I am this year, i thought it best to let my clothes do the talking. Hence the post title and, these awesome photographs by a talented photographer, The Archive and a very dear friend, Tassin Albertyn...

#HappyNewYear






No comments:

Post a Comment